health-dev

[Health-dev] Sales for halth services

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: [Health-dev] Sales for halth services
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 11:30:03 -0500

Dear comunity

I am working on a custom gnu health implementation, and checking on health and tryton, for make sales, I have notices that is needed the sales or something like that, since invoice module is for financial and administrative roles. Then I am considering on install sales module with a extra customization for health. What do you think about that?

Best regards

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org
Este correo electrónico se ha enviado desde un equipo libre de virus y protegido por Avast.