health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Issue on install

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Issue on install
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 15:38:23 +0100

Hi Carlos !
On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 09:07:47 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> Luis
>
> Yes, that is question, cause I could fix it on my side, however I
> refer to the install script, which one I have tried to use to do a
> clear install, and was no possible cause of this issue, I have tried
> on my local, on a vps and on vagrant and none works, I guess there
> must be a fix on that script and change
>
> vobject==0.8.1c => vobject==0.8.1
>
> In order to solve that issue

Which GNU Health version are you installing ?

gnuhealth-setup for 3.0 series uses vobject==0.8.2

BTW, both gnuhealth-setup[1] and gnuhealth-control[2] tools are
available to download as a single package.

1.- https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-setup-latest.tar.gz
2.- https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/health/gnuhealth-control-latest.tar.gz

Bests,