health-dev

[Health-dev] Insurance

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: [Health-dev] Insurance
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 16:01:30 -0500

Dear Coders

About Insurance companies and their management, I have a lot of questions on a implementation that I have done on my country since the way it is working is far from the way that is works on my country. I guess insurance must be a module by itself in order of disabled it when is no needed, cause it generates a lot of confusing on final users

Until know, I couldnt find a use for it, I just trying to disable it and create anew one module since the insurance is really complex.

Some one has implemented it?.. how?

Best Regards

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Analyst Developer

No availability between 08:30 and 18:00, I will answer as soon as posible

Join the campaign at http://thinkBeforePrinting.org