health-dev

[Health-dev] Unable to add preexisting medical conditions to patient

From: Heron Edwards
Subject: [Health-dev] Unable to add preexisting medical conditions to patient
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 14:43:22 -0500

Dear All,

I would be grateful if someone would assist in the following matter.

When I edit a patient’s information and would like to add a preexisting condition in the conditions window I am unable to create a new record.

I am not a programmer but I have noticed that in the models there are 2 entries for conditions (one is related to pathology and the other is related to preexisting conditions) so I wonder if this may be causing some programming conflict.

I would really appreciate any help in settling this for I have found GNU Health to be a wonderful project.

Sincerely,

Heron Edwards