health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #14067] New module Health Insurance Policy

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #14067] New module Health Insurance Policy
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 15:31:54 +0000 (UTC)

Update of task #14067 (project health):

        Percent Complete:                     90% => 100%

Follow-up Comment #8:

Dear all
Main, basic functionality is now in place :)

Please test it on AIR32, at the community development instance.

I have created an insurance policy, with two lines. The person Ana Betz has
the "Nova Plan" from Insurator company.

You can now test different scenarios, products, services, percentages,
invoicing, product categories...

Besides the bugs that you will find, there are some cosmetic things I would
like to work, such as moving to the Health root menu the Insurance. It will be
much easier for the administrative personnel to work at that level.

Bests

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14067>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/