health-dev

[Health-dev] [task #14626] Renaming Package names prefix trytond_ from P

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [task #14626] Renaming Package names prefix trytond_ from Pypi
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:02:12 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: meanmicio
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: None
                  Module: All

Details:

In GNU Health 3.2 we have ported some Webdav packages from Tryton that are no
longer part of the newer released of the official Tryton releases.

We ported the packaged to use webdav3 and python3, and use the following names
:

* trytond_webdav3 (previously trytond_webdav)
* trytond_calendar_webdav3 (previously trytond_calendar)

Our friends from the Tryton foundation have requested me if we can rename
these two packages prefix to avoid possible unintended installations from
Pypi

I think is a good idea, and actually, the best way is to rename these and all
GNU Health Pypi packages to gnuhealth_ as prefix for the next GNU Health 3.4,
and remove the trytond_ , so both projects can coexist having their own naming
on Pypi.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14626>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/