health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command codes - The

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #14727] Implement Action and Command codes - The GNU Health Command Line
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 11:40:17 +0000

Hi Axel and community !

On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:02:41 +0100
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> As already discussed, for ergonomical PoV I feel it is better at the
> top - there you are mostly with the mouse

I have created a configuration parameter (client.cli_position) that
allow us to set the position of the GNU Health CLI (top or bottom).

In the case of the top position, the CLI lives by itself, whereas in
the bottom, it shares room with the status bar.

Here is a side-by-side comparison of the CLIs

https://i.imgur.com/V0Hh90r.png

Now we can decide which should be the default position value.

Bests
Luis