health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 11:12:06 +0000

Hi Andrew !
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:18:24 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis and Dev Team
>
> There was recently a question on the general discussion forum about
> setting up a Pharmacy 'store/supplier' in GNU Health. This could in
> theory be a Community Pharmacy or a Hospital Pharmacy.
>
> Luis. Setting this up with medication stock and the correct
> departmental links is quite a complicated process and it would be
> most useful if this could be done on the community demo server for us
> all to take a look at and test.
>
> If we could create a clinic/GP/outpatient prescription, send a
> message of it to the Pharmacy 'store' and dispense it from Pharmacy
> stock it would be very helpful for understanding the GNU Health
> ordering/supplying/invoicing functionality.

Agree. We need to include more data and customization to the community
server. One is Pharmacy, locations and stock management in general.

Other areas are Dx Imaging, Domiciliary Units, people and patients, ...

> p.s. We would need to set up more common medication products in the
> Tryton section of the GNU Health demo database and I can do this if
> you want me to.
Sure. We just have to make sure that we do it in a separate, parallel
instance, because the default one resets every night, so all the work
will be gone :)

Thanks !
Luis