health-dev

Re: [Health-dev] Testing the community care/out-patient prescription fun

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Testing the community care/out-patient prescription functionality of GNU Health
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:11:14 +0000

Hi Andrew !

On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:43:53 +0000 (GMT)
"address@hidden" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Edgar and other GNU Health users
>
> If you want to test the prescription functionality of GNU Health I
> have created two products on the online demo database which will be
> very useful.
>
> Amoxicillin 125mg/5ml oral liquid - issue unit - mL
> Amoxicillin 500mg capsules - issue unit - capsule
>
> The only problem that I have found is that the "Quantity" to ben
> dispensed by the pharmacist doesn't include an issue unit.

For drugs, please check the "Medicament" model instead of the product.
The medicament model is linked to the product, and in addtion, it
includes the strength and conentrations in the case of solutions.

Configuration -> Medicaments -> Medicaments

Please let me know if this works for you or I misunderstood.

Best
Luis