health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Spanish Chile

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Spanish Chile
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 10:49:08 +0200

Hello Rodrigo,

Am Freitag, 19. Mai 2017, 13:01:00 CEST schrieb Rodrigo Rodenbeek:

> Actually I'm working in the implementation of gnu health in Chile.

Great news - please share more information about the project.

> I'm using es_EC (ecuador) as language. Could you, please, add es_CL, to
> let me manage it ?
>
> It would be great if es_CL starts as a copy of es_EC.

You can do most of it by yourself, and translate within the GNI Health/Tryton
server:

- make es_CL a translatable language
Administration -> Localization -> Languages
Set it to translatable and active

- Copy the es_EC as es_CL to the place where the .po are stored - may differ
slightly per distribution. Try /usr/lib/python/site-packages/trytond/res/
locale as a start

- restart the tryton server

It should find the translations now

Most of it is explained here as well:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Localization
(the part with ./gnuhealth-control getlang will of course not work)

HTH
Axel