health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Translate to Persian

From: Parviz HomayunNezhad
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Translate to Persian
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 14:03:52 +0330

Hi Dear Tuan Nguyen,
I appreciate you, For your generosity and kindness help.
Yesterday after much effort I can translate again All 3064 entries in de.po file and update to Server,
whit Tanks to you, Finally, parts of it became Persian (: ,  So far, it's great, But not enough...
Because a lot of it, is still English Which must be translated, Way Each language file contains different values?
my Health module PO File 2675
entries, de.po 3064 entries and your Health module PO file 3092 entries???

I translated 34 modules completely in Persian
Are there any other modules?
What have I forgotten?

My dear friend Tuan Nguyen
Thanks again for your kind help