health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] Completed Translation into Persian

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] Completed Translation into Persian
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 10:10:17 +0000

Dear Parviz

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 20:45:52 +0330
Parviz Homayun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All
> Fortunately, translations into Persian are 100% complete,
> Please see if version 3.4.0 Has new modules or Any changes to previous
> modules have been made,
> Please Add them to the translation server ,To translate as soon as
> possible to Persian.

Thank you so much for your great contribution ! Having Persian language
translated will definitely be used by many countries !

Since yesterday I've been updating all the new templates, and the
files for the official languages. It's a bit tedious, due to all the
modules and different languages, but I am optimistic we should be fresh
in the upcoming hours / days :)

Let me take the opportunity to wish you and the rest of the community a
very healthy, prosperous and happy 2019 !!

All the best
Luis