health-i18n

[Health-i18n] ICD-10 English labels

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health-i18n] ICD-10 English labels
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 10:24:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Luis and community,

While going through the database, I noticed that a few labels are incomplete:

For example:
code ranging from E10 to E14: Diabetes mellitus is missing
From F00 to F99: Mental behavioural disorder is missing.

Any diagnostic made using these codes may be very difficult to understand.

I could have fixed it, unfortunately, I do not have write access.

Please note that I did not undertake a full review of the database.

kind regards,

Armand