Re: [Health] GNU Medical 1.3.2 OpenERP installation

From: husen daudi
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Medical 1.3.2 OpenERP installation
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 12:06:03 +0530

Hello Ronald,

If you copied modules in addons and checking in already created database for new modules you need to do following steps in OpenERP.

1> Restart openerp Server.
2> go to menu and run wizard: Administrator > Modules > Update Module list.
3> After updation of modules done you will get all new added modules in your list.

If you are creating new database then just restart openerp server and create database. you will get medical modules in configuration wizard and in module list too.

Mail me if you have any problem.

Best Regards,
Husen.