Re: [Health] How to incorporate the Greek translation into the programme

From: Kostas Mousafiris
Subject: Re: [Health] How to incorporate the Greek translation into the programme? [EL]
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 19:51:52 +0200

Hi there Luis!

I would just like to point out that I finally finished 100% the translation in Greek of all the GNU Health modules.
You can indeed take a look at the Transifex platform.

My question is:

When could this work be incorporated into the programme, so as to be able to show it to people here in Greece and do a little bit of marketing?
In case that this procedure should require a long time, in what other way could I try this on my own??
I guess it would be the case of inserting the files into some specific point in the code, but where exactly should that be???

Thank you in advance!

Constantine

Στις 24/11/2011 03:07 πμ, ο/η Luis Falcon έγραψε:

Thank you Mousafiris !
It should not be hard. We just need to map the current tables to the GNU Health schema
Let us know if you need help.

Best regards
Luis