Re: [Health] Insurance workflow

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Insurance workflow
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:54:56 -0300

Hi Bashar !

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
I'm wondering if any one could give me some explanations about how insurance work in GNU health with all the details and with examples will be better.I need this explanations a lot because I will use the insurance in the health center.

We have the insurance company as a party. The insurance (and it's plan) can be assigned to the patient.

You can create the insurance companies either from the party menu or form the Health Configuration menu.

In this menu, you can also create the insurance plan and assign it to the patient.

Remember that the plan is a product, so that means that you can can assign a price and invoice.

I will be updating the repository to add the insurance plans in the product categories.

Hope it helps !

Luis
Best Regards and thanks in advance

Bashar