Re: [Health] Access Right to Patients Tabs

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] Access Right to Patients Tabs
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 23:13:40 +0100

On 24/01/12 23:22 +0430, Christoph H. Larsen wrote:
> > I think it would be better to have Patient not being a Party by inherit
> > from it (just like product template with product).
> > This will allow a better access right control as there will be 2
> > different object.
> Oops, would you mind elaborating a bit, as I am not that familiar with
> Tryton's internal architecture? (What I have been donig today is to
> create p[atients (and their respective contact details, addresses, etc.)
> from within the Patient menu object. Is this what you wanted? See also
> my other comments regarding unique patient identifier creation, which
> cannot be done from within the Parties menu item.

Sorry, I did not look anough to the internal design.
Indeed patient is well an other Model with a link to a party but it
could be linked with an inherits that will merge both Model into one.

About your issue, it is because the identification_code is on patient
and not on party. Perhaps it will be better to re-use the code field of
party which is also unique.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL