Re: [Health] GNU Health / Tryton Audit trail

From: Christoph H. Larsen
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health / Tryton Audit trail
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 08:28:48 +0430

Thanks for the hint, Sebastián!
Will look into it, as soon as I have time!

On 03/03/12 00:04, Sebastián Marró wrote:
> Hi Chris
> 2012/3/2 Christoph H. Larsen <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden>>
>     Dear All,
>     I have, by now, encountered repeated requests for a full audit trail
>     with Tryton / GNU Health, and this seems to be entirely reasonable, both
>     for an ERP system, as well as an HMIS.
>     Now, You CAN already see, who was the last person accessing a record, by
>     going to the record, then clokc on the Menu -> View logs. However, this
>     only displays the creation date and creation user, plus last
>     modification date and last modification user.
>     If you remember the with medical records, every entry has to be signed
>     by the health care provider, this may well not be good enough.
>     So, it there any way to retrieve all record creation, access and
>     modification data (without digging into PostgreSQL's directly)?
> You can configure the history class attribute [1] in the model you want
> to audit, so you can historize the modification of records. More
> information about using this attribute here [2]
> Regards
> [1]
> [2]
> --
> Sebastián Marró
> *thymbr*/@/
> Converging Ideas for Emerging Realities
> <>

Dr. Christoph H. Larsen
synaLinQ (Vietnam)                      synaLinQ (Kenya)
P.O. Box 55, Bưu điện NT, 01 Pasteur    P.O. Box 1607, Village Market
Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa                    Nairobi 00621
Vietnam                                 Kenya
Mobile: +84-98-9607357                  Mobile: +254-753-632481
        +49-176-96456254 (Germany)
Fax:    +49-231-292734790
Email:  address@hidden