Re: [Health] Patient Sequence Change

From: Paras Jasani
Subject: Re: [Health] Patient Sequence Change
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 06:23:56 -0400

This worked fine. Thanks Luis

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Husen !

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM, husen daudi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Paras,

You can change sequence directly from client using following steps

1> Goto menu "Administration>Sequences>Sequences"
2> search for the sequence name patient
3> Open Form view and you can change prefix there.

That's right. They issue comes when the record has been encoded previously in the module datafiles. There you get the exception of "It's part of the base configuration".

If it's a new record (non existant on the xml file), then you can create it from the menu.

Regards,
Husen.

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Paras

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Paras Jasani <address@hidden> wrote:
> How can we change the sequence prefix (PAC) in Patient Sequence? I tried
> changing it from tryton client and it says "Not allowed to modify the
> record" - "Its part of base configuration".
>
> Any pointers ?

It's encoded in the XML files. You can change them there.

Take a look at the file "health_sequences.xml" in the main health
module (health/data/health_sequences.xml)

Remember to update the module after making any changes.

Best regards,

--
Luis Falcon
GNU Health