Re: [Health] ImportError: No module named Image

From: Sebastián Marró
Subject: Re: [Health] ImportError: No module named Image
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:00:59 -0300

Hi Ronald

2012/5/29 ronald munjoma <address@hidden>
Good day,

I have updated my health_view.xml file with the one on savannah (I did not access the patient section before the update.) I managed to start trytond, logged into the system, once logged in I started exploring all the modules from the top (party, finance ...) when I got to health, accessing patient gave an error about the qrcode.

I uninstalled and reinstalled qrcode 2.3.1 as suggested for bug #36316 [1] with no luck.
That's strange, i tested with qrcode 2.3.1 and couldn't reproduce the error...

BTW the changeset http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/488a687cd5d9 fixes the module to work with the last qrcode library 2.4.1

Regards

After a reboot, trying to connect to the database gives the below trace back. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 123, in _marshaled_dispatch
    response['result'] = dispatch_method(method, params)
  File "/trytond/protocols/jsonrpc.py", line 156, in _dispatch
    res = dispatch(*args)
  File "/trytond/protocols/dispatcher.py", line 36, in dispatch
    res = security.login(database_name, user, session)
  File "/trytond/security.py", line 19, in login
    pool = _get_pool(dbname)
  File "/trytond/security.py", line 13, in _get_pool
    pool.init()
  File "/trytond/pool.py", line 113, in init
    self.start()
  File "/trytond/pool.py", line 64, in start
    register_classes()
  File "/trytond/modules/__init__.py", line 330, in register_classes
    pathname, description)
  File "/trytond/modules/health_qrcodes/__init__.py", line 22, in <module>
    from health_qrcodes import *
  File "/trytond/modules/health_qrcodes/health_qrcodes.py", line 21, in <module>
    import qrcode
  File "/qrcode/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    from qrcode.main import QRCode, make
  File "/qrcode/main.py", line 5, in <module>
    import Image, ImageDraw
ImportError: No module named Image

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health/2012-04/msg00082.html

Regards and thanks