Re: [Health] Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...

From: Rithcher Jean-Baptiste
Subject: Re: [Health] Issue Related to Gnuhealth latest version...
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:46:32 -0500

Luis,
   And you are right about the health professional associate, when I try to
enter an appointment from the account of one of the doctors, it loads those
values automatically. The issue happens only when I enter an appointment
from a user with the permission set on front desk only (which should be the
a secretary).

Regards,
Rithcher

Luis,
   I actually have 5 Doctors correctly filled and saved and I've been
dealing with that issue for 3 days now :( ! However, I just noticed that it
was impossible to create an appointment when typing the name of the
physician and completing it with the dropdown box that appears when the user
starts to type( in that case, it dispatches the error and clear the
previously typed text); but, if I use the search button next to the
physician instead of starting to type the name, it dispatches the error but
at least it creates the appointment anyway... I hope this will guide you to
the issue... If you want I can give you a temporary access to the server or
if you use teamviewer you could check it... I am quite sure that the issue
is not with my 5 doctors...

Rithcher