Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation files in a VBo

From: Mathias Behrle
Subject: Re: [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation files in a VBox installation
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:54:44 +0200

* Kostis Mousafiris: " [Health] [HEALTH] Problems with importing translation
  files in a VBox installation" (Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:29:03 +0300):

Hi all,

> I downloaded the appropriate GNU Health file for a virtualbox
> installation (OpenSUSE) and installed it successfully in my laptop.
> I now intend to run a presentation about GNU Health and would like to
> import the Greek translation files into it.

Sorry for the question, if not very appropriate, since I am not really
up-to-date with the release process of gnuhealth.

As I talked with Sebastien quite a while ago about packaging of the gnuhealth
modules for Debian, I told him about the several issues to be solved. The real
issues are solved AFAICS, there are some nice-to-have left .

One is the distribution and sync of the translation files. It should be an easy
procedure (other projects do as well) to pull in the localization files from
transifex just before the release. The current thread gives me the impression,
that this is still not the case. Are there any issues with the translations on
transifex, which I don't know? I think, it will be a major improvement to
provide the locales by default with the release.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6