Re: [Health] Application error when creating Meals Order

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Application error when creating Meals Order
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 21:50:50 +0000

Hi Bounmy !

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 13:19:48 +0700
Bounmy Sihaphom <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
> Just want to report application error when creating new order meal
> under Hospitalization.The error is:
>

> <unbound method gnuhealth.inpatient.meal.order.on_change_name>

Thanks for he feedback ! Yes, I can reproduce the issue. I have created
a patch and applied it to the community server. Please verify it there
and let us know if it works for you now.

Please check  bug #5026 "Traceback when assigning a new meal order" [1]

1.- https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?50269

Bests
Luis