[Health] Permanently delete Lab Tests shipped with source

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Permanently delete Lab Tests shipped with source
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 12:57:05 +0500

Dear All,

When the health_lab module is installed, it creates some lab tests (and their corresponding products). We have deleted those tests as we don't need them. But, when we update health_lab module after some customization, those tests appear again.

Is there anyway that we can remove these tests permanently; i.e. when we upgrade 'health_lab' module, these tests are not inserted to database again.

--

Regards,
Khurram.