Re: [Health] gnu health -> configuration ->functioning and disabilty

From: Raz Nichols
Subject: Re: [Health] gnu health -> configuration ->functioning and disabilty
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:16:53 -0400

Thank you for your reply Luis!

I will try to fix the error using your advise. If it doesn't work, I will attempt to install GNU Health using the standard method.

GNU Health was installed on openSUSE using the information in the GNUHealth.README.SUSE file and the YouTube video posted by Alex Braun. The installing on Debian was made via GNU Health Debian APT Repository.

I am very new to GNU Health. Basically, I just started testing this weekend, however I am very impressed with the product and especially the wonderful things you are doing improving access to healthcare around the world. I'm a medical technologist at Cleveland Clinic. I have been teaching clinical chemistry and immunology at Lakeland Community College in Kirtland, OH for four years and I would like to implement a Health Information System (GNU Health) along with a LIS (Bika Health), so that the students can learn better. On Monday, I am making a presentation in favor of GNU Health to the Dean of Health Sciences and Program Directors. I will make sure to spread your message for social medicine!!

Once I become more familiar with the software, I would like to contribute to improve it.

Keep up the good work!

Raz