Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 74, Issue 9
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 18:33:25 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Thomas

My first feeling by reading your message was to ignore it. Then tears started flowing from my eyes because I know the amount of hard work that was require to get the system that you see, I know also the great guys behind the various pieces of free and open source software (Linux, PostgreSql, Python, Tryton, GNU Health, etc.) that GNU Health is build upon. I know personally a few of them and I can tell you that these guys are among the most gifted developpers I have ever seen.

Besides that GNU Health is much more than just a few pieces of codes.
GNU Health is a spirit, it is a philosophy. It is ensuring freedom equity in the area of health. It may not matter for someone in Europe or America, but it may be a question of life or death for a poor villager in a remote area in Africa.

GNU Health is based upon Tryton, a very robust ERP and a development framework. Like any ERP, it requires time, a lot of hard work and specific skills to successfully implement it in any organization.

Let us know what specific issues you have and the members of our community will be happy to assist.

Kind regards,

Armand