[Health] Calendar dependences

From: Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
Subject: [Health] Calendar dependences
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 10:51:35 -0500

Dear comunity

After talking on tryton, about an issue related to calendar, they recommends to take off calendar modules dependences, and there are two modules depending on calendar

$ grep --include=tryton.cfg  -ir calendar *
tryton/tmp/gnuhealth-3.2.6/trytond_calendar_webdav3/tryton.cfg:    calendar.xml
tryton/tmp/calendar/tryton.cfg:    calendar.xml
tryton/trytond/trytond/modules/health_calendar/tryton.cfg:    calendar
tryton/trytond/trytond/modules/health_calendar/tryton.cfg:    health_calendar_view.xml
tryton/trytond/trytond/modules/health_calendar/tryton.cfg:    wizard/health_calendar_wizard.xml
tryton/trytond/trytond/modules/health_inpatient_calendar/tryton.cfg:    calendar
tryton/trytond/trytond/modules/health_inpatient_calendar/tryton.cfg:    health_inpatient_calendar_view.xml

Then , my quetsion is how have you gotten health runnning?

I also try using the pip install for gnu health without sucess with the same error

Any suggest?

[1] https://discuss.tryton.org/t/removal-of-dav/304

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto