Re: [Health] Problem with accessrights

From: Ulf Eriksson
Subject: Re: [Health] Problem with accessrights
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 03:50:33 +0100

Hi!

Thank you for youre answer. That was the thing that helped me to find the buttons.  I have made some screendumps and I have put them in to a slideshow with text. Is it something that I can help the rest of the community with?

Den 17 nov. 2017 3:51 em skrev "Luis Falcon" <address@hidden>:
Hi Ulf !

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 21:39:58 +0300
Ulf Eriksson <address@hidden> wrote:

> HI!
> We are facing a problem to setup the accessrights.
>
> We have added a own group "Cashier" and would like to limit the
> access to only do customer payment but we dosent succeed.
> We have added all modules in access model to the same rights as in the
> bundled standard group ACCOUNT.
>
> We se the menu tree and we can acces the customer invoice. The
> problem is that we cant Validet, Post and Pay.

Do you actually see the buttons for Invoice validarion / post / pay ?
if so, which message do you get ?

Remember that the Tryton access right work in a peculiar way : If there
is a group that has specific rights, and you need those rights to be
present in another user, then those users need to be part of the
initial group, otherwise you will not have access.

Let us know how it goes.

Bests
Luis