Re: [Health] Updating patient conditions

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Updating patient conditions
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 11:18:12 +0000

Dear Armand

Thanks for your feedback and kind email :)

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:39:47 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> YES IT HELPS A LOT!
> The deeper I get into the various processes, the more I realise the
> importance of this tool for our communities. A few thousand lines of
> code do not talk by itself, not matter how good they are.  It is
> important to understand the whole "thinking and philosophy" behind
> the system. Suggestion:I am not sure that the discussions in this
> forum are searchable. Otherwise, may I suggest that we add an FAQ to
> the GNU Health documentation. It will highlight important
> issues/discussions and their solution. I volunteer to handle that if
> you agree.

The GNU Health mailing list archive can be found here :

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/health/

But I agree with you, it would be great to copy many of the
explanations we give in the mailing list to the GNU Health
documentation project at Wikibook. That would help a lot ! :)

The GNU Health FAQ is here :

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/FAQ

But I am positive there is a lot still to add :)

Thanks for your help !!

Best
Luis