Re: [Health] Stock move causing negative stock balance

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Stock move causing negative stock balance
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 20:52:33 +0000

Hi Fares

On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 12:55:23 +0200
Fares Younis <address@hidden> wrote:

> When create stock move for prescription it’s creating stock move
> without evaluating the product balance which causing negative
> balance ?

This is OK. There are scenarios where you might end up with "negative"
stock of a good. For example, if the person responsible of entering the
incoming goods has not updated the entry.

This provides flexibility. Some systems have a feature that won't allow
creating the stock move or dispensing if there are not goods at the
moment. Of course, it should be optional and it's something that we can
evaluate for upcoming versions.

Best
Luis