[Health] Translation of lab results report

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] Translation of lab results report
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 12:10:49 +0000 (UTC)

Dear community,

It looks like the above report remains in English.
This is the same for the date format which remains in the format (yyy-mm-dd).
However the corresponding form is correctly translated and the date has the correct format as well.
I have set the user language in French and configure the date format (dd-mm-yyyy).

I have a similar issue with the date format on my invoices.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Kind regards,

Armand