Re: [Health] Health insurance- discount no longer applied after migratio

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health insurance- discount no longer applied after migration to 3.2
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:59:20 +0100

Dear Armand
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:16:49 +0000 (UTC)
Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear community,
> I have migrated the database to 3.2. When I create a health service
> for an insured patient, with a plan for example of 20% discount, the
> discount does no longer applied on the created invoice.It used to
> work perfectly on 3.0.Am I missing something?Any assistance will be
> greatly appreciated. Kind regards, Armand
Please check on the community server.

I just created an prescription to A. Betz, and did compute the discount
to the related service invoice.

The 15% discount was  computed on amoxicillin 500mg line product that is
on her insurance plan.

We can further check later what can be happening on your instance, but
it looks functional.

All the best
Luis