Re: [Health] gnuhealth- client installation

From: abdrahman elkafil
Subject: Re: [Health] gnuhealth- client installation
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 10:53:01 +0100

Dear

which client work with actual version of demo server of gnuhealth ?

thanks

abdrahman elkafil
HORIYASOFT Morocco

Le ven. 14 déc. 2018 à 10:52, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> a écrit :
Dear Patrick

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 08:49:44 +0200
Patrick Murez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Dear community,
> Want to know what is the command to install the gnuhealth client:
> is it with pip2 install or pip3???
> On the wiki it was pip2 previously , now it is pip3
> I used pip3 but i'm getting the error rellated to pygtk...
> please help.
Thanks for noticing ! Yes, somebody thought it might be pip3 and made a
change to the current documentation.

I just reverted the changes on Wikibooks, back to pip2.

All the best
Luis

--
elkafil abdrahman