Re: [Health] gnuhealth- client installation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] gnuhealth- client installation
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 18:45:20 +0000

Dear Adebayo / Abdrahman / Patrick

On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 12:08:56 +0100
Adebayo Olumide Peter <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Luis,
>
> Thanks for the update. Installing with pip2 works perfectly now
> though I'm getting 'incompatible version of the server ' error from
> the client.

Thanks for the feedback ! I just opened a task on savannah related to
the community server (https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15122)

The current community server is being relegated to hold the previous
version (3.2), while the new hub will contain the latest HMIS / LIMS
nodes and HIS.

We should have something working by tomorrow, and then we'll keep on
refining it :)

I'll keep you posted

All the best
Luis