[Heartlogic-dev] toward 1.0 (was Re: version 0.001)

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] toward 1.0 (was Re: version 0.001)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:57:45 +0530

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 06:59:31AM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> not nec soon it might be nice to allow the user to independently rate
> the emotion alone, the explanation alone and the emotion and explanation
> together.

Yes, that is literally a five minute change.

However, I don't want to spend time updating the code at
cappaberra.com.  So you won't see independent ratings
until we have a dedicated server.

Two more questions:

1. Can I remove the "At least" prefix?  I don't understand
why we should "hint" that the primary goal was not satisfied.

2. Would you say that "generativity" means that we model a
multitude of plausible appraisals for same situation cue?

Next I'm working on user identity management.  When I'm done
with that then we'll be 99% ready.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader