[Heartlogic-dev] Re: do we need to keep 'em coming?

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: do we need to keep 'em coming?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:44:14 +0530

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 12:36:33AM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> Anyway, just some thoughts on increasingin involvement.  What do you
> think?

Good ideas.

Accepting story submissions should probably be in 1.0.

> We should probably start brainstorming these.

Yes, certainly.

> I'm not saying that the first few, (well, 9) items should not be identical
> to my dissertation.  Just that if the interface were strictly like my
> dissertation, people would be bored and never come back.

Agreed.

> So, I'm talking
> about what do we have after the first 9 - 20 items (It has been a while,
> but as I recall, each Study 3 survey has 9 items?  Each study 2 survey had
> 18 items?

Yes, Study 3 has 9 items.  The idea I had is to give people
prizes after they complete one study.  The prize would be
a little picture of something, like a teddy bear.  It's pretty
silly, but it's probably worth doing.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader