[Heartlogic-dev] squeak

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] squeak
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:24:28 +0530

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 07:19:06PM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> Billy is not crying.  Billy is picky...Picky picky, because actually the
> singular form is "erratum" not "errata" I believe.  (-;

Here's a change I want to make as soon as possible which I doubt
you will find controversial.

I want to explicitly parameterize the appraising-agent.

This change doesn't have any impact on your Study #3.  However,
it will be required information for participant submitted
cues & appraisals.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/aleader