[Heartlogic-dev] ready? (was Re: mispell)

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] ready? (was Re: mispell)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:26:55 +0530

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 12:51:38AM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> > > ...now if I can just get her to actually fill out the survey, rather
> > > than, like my cousin Denise, say "will do."
> >
> > I guess, but look at the rating comments we have so far.  And we don't
> > even need comments for a strict duplication of your dissertation.
>
> Actually, in my diss I asked each subject to provide a comment for every
> rating they gave.

Well, OK.

I'm just wondering how more times we need to test Study #3.  Two or
three people have completed submitting ratings for the 9 question
agenda (mostly with sensible comments).

Any known problems at this point?

I mean, if we forget about free-form appraisals and verifying
"Informed Consent" then can we go live tomorrow?

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://www.nongnu.org/heartlogic