[Heartlogic-dev] Re: ready? (was Re: mispell)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: ready? (was Re: mispell)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:50:45 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

> > > I guess, but look at the rating comments we have so far.  And we don't
> > > even need comments for a strict duplication of your dissertation.
> >
> > Actually, in my diss I asked each subject to provide a comment for every
> > rating they gave.
>
> Well, OK.

Can the instructions say this (so as to make it a more faithful
replication)?

> I'm just wondering how more times we need to test Study #3.  Two or
> three people have completed submitting ratings for the 9 question
> agenda (mostly with sensible comments).

I had 9 groups and at least 10 subjects in each group for Study 3.

I think we currently only have 1 group available on the website, right?
(participants should be randomly assigned to groups).

> Any known problems at this point?

See above.

> I mean, if we forget about free-form appraisals and verifying
> "Informed Consent" then can we go live tomorrow?

Shit, I'm out of time tonight.  I would like to look at it again.
E.g. has the "front page" been narrowed to focus the visitors
attention on the replication idea?

Also, I am at least 65% certain that we must receive informed consent
in order to publish.

I have a feeling that we'd want my advisor to go over the website too.
The way I look at it, we'll be in this alpha state for a few weeks making
tweaks here and there.

I hope this isn't too much of raining on your parade in terms of requiring
yet more waiting.

Bill