[Heartlogic-dev] researchy intro (was Re: DSM & Study #2 Introduction)

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] researchy intro (was Re: DSM & Study #2 Introduction)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:38:40 +0530

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 01:30:31AM -0600, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> The *other* front page (e.g. openheratligic/research.html) should be for
> researchers.

I'm not sure whether you are proposing a completely different
organization or simply small modifications to what we already have.
I'm going to assume the later.

> Dimension 1: [snip]
>
> Dimension 2: [snip]
>
> At this point you are probably wondering, why do we call it Open Heart
> Logic?  [snip]
>
> For scientificially minded, [snip]
>
> ;; Joshua, there should be a brief webpage for each hotlink.  They should
> ;; be labeled under construction for now....Well, you can give it these
> ;; very shallow glosses...;; hotlink: hot cognition should refer to
> ;; Abelson's paper from the 60's or 70's that invented
> ;; the term....hotlink: many people might cite Decartes Error and much
> ;; much more....hotlink: these people will point to Kate Sanders paper
> ;; while she was at Brown....I can get the precise details if anyone
> ;; ever visits these pages!

This is really good, but I need the actual citations otherwise it
looks pathetically unfinished.  Dunno if this is a high priority
though.

> For the clinically minded, [snip]

OK, I copied it (mostly verbatim) into the About link.

--
A new cognitive theory of emotion, http://openheartlogic.org