[Heartlogic-dev] pasttime activities - any data?

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] pasttime activities - any data?
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 00:49:16 -0500

hi joshua,

warning: this is a little bit of a tanget from my main task.  so give
reply a low priority.

i just noticed "pasttime activities", i.e. at:

http://www.openheartlogic.org/opine.cgi

...i tried to fill one out but noticed several errors, e.g. this
one...

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near ''0','10'' at line 12 at
/kunden/homepages/22/d89740177/htdocs/cogappr.sub line 1296.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (address@hidden), giving this error
message and the time and date of the error.

...i am just curious, did we get responses to these that ended up
being logged?  is there any evidence that people tried to make "cues"
but they were not logged bc of errors?

bill