wiki? (was Re: [Heartlogic-dev] setting up an account)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: wiki? (was Re: [Heartlogic-dev] setting up an account)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 02:06:21 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 13 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 22:02 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
This is relatively low priority but for the informed consent part, if you
could set it up so that if someon emails having issues RE the informed
consent, can you make it so that email gets to me?  Right now it goes
to you.  Of course, it is fine if it goes to you too.

OK, I set up a forwarding address at address@hidden  I'll make a
note to do this again once we move to real web hosting.

Awesome.

Hey, can we have a wiki? That would be a great thing to jot on our wiki page.

I have been wanting a wiki. That will work much better than the stupid task tracking boondogle that nongnu-savanah-whatever has.

I have wnated it to make notes about some comments Josh made.

Another reason...To put up that perl script thing originally called simple that you say should be on multiple lines for each item

right?  the idea is a communcal text file that we can all write on.

that would liberate me from the email beast somewhat.

bill