RE: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination prototype

From: Josh White
Subject: RE: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination prototype
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:46:18 -0700

> However, I am at......
>
> http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info/
>
> ...it does not say "HAL believes the follwoing statement is FALSE"
> whatever.

That doesn't match what I see.

Here's a cut/paste from the page I see:

O  P  E  N     H  E  A  R  T     L  O  G  I  C
----------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks
for your rating! Ratings like yours can help us evaluate and improve our AI
models.

HAL believes that the following is true / false:
 Hillary Clinton feels zero dislike for Bill Clinton.

You judged this statement as neutral. We have collected 3 ratings so far
(including yours). The average believability rating is 0.33 on a scale of
-1.0 (highly unbelievable) to 1.0 (highly believable). The standard
deviation is 0.58.

 If a river runs through a region is touches that region.

Rate the believability of the statement. Highly
Unbelievable Moderately
Unbelievable Neutral
  Moderately
Believable Highly
Believable

Feel free to add any comments about the believability of this statement or
about your rating right here.