[Heartlogic-dev] mini update - lit review search

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] mini update - lit review search
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:29:01 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Guys,

On Sunday I aimed to spend 30 minutes going over the last 8 years of _Cognition and Emotion_ (an emotion research journal) bc I am thinking
of submitting an article there based on my dissertation.  2 hours later
I came out with a whole bunch of interesting articles.  But nothing that
is terribly relevant to any OHL projects.  I did find some good articles
to cite in the reference section...Also I found some articles that probably have good ideas for future item content. Let me know if you are
interested in having a peak at any of these.

Bill