[Heartlogic-dev] Re: internal representation of scores

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: internal representation of scores
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:49:37 +0530

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 21:44 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> > Part of the problem is that I have omitted keys and legends on various
> > screens.  That's my fault.
>
> So, well I see on the rumination items you have stuff like...
>
> We have collected 7 ratings so far (including yours).
> The average believability rating is 4.14 on a scale of 1 (highly
> unbelievable) to 5 (highly believable).
>
> ...so the "legend and keys" stuff is at least sorta okay there.
>
> Shoot, I tried to get to some of your story things to see how the
> legned is there.  However, I had done a lot of items already and and it
> would just say "You are done."  For testing purposes, can we have
> something that allows us to repeat?  (I tried loging out and login in
> again and then hit the "rate it" button as per a prior email but
> it just said, "You are done. Please try again later.").

OK, I added a button for that on the front page.  Even so, you should be
able to repeat the ratings again if you log out.

> So, instead hit thhe browser back button a buncha times.  I noticed that
> the there is no legend on the joshau story pages.  So is a key to the
> numbers in thhe table, I assume this is something you are intending to
> add?

Hrm, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying here.  I looked at
the goal results screen again and tweak it a little bit.  Hopefully it
is more clear now.

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
 (Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)