Re: [Heartlogic-dev] Kwiki wiki page HomePage updated by AnonymousGnome

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] Kwiki wiki page HomePage updated by AnonymousGnome
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 00:36:56 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 May 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 14:17 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
I may have gotten a bounce the last time I emailed address@hidden

Yah, it's not a real email address.

I went to the new site, made sure there was a / at the end of the url.
I clicked on OpRBP and it brought me to the correct place.
Ditto clicking on OperationJoshuaGoalBabyPilot.

Also, clicking on Home from the above two webpages brought me home.

However, I cliked  on OperationMusicRating and go a blank page to edit (so
far so good) but when it came time to return to home, I clicked on home
and an error.

OK, but it is working well enough to be usable, correct?

yes!!

by the way i forgot to thank you profusely for adding the email notification of change to wiki feature. way cool!

t h a n k  y o u  v e r y  m u c h.

i wanna set up my own wikis for various time wasting projects now.

I see no palm trees but I do see a little heart.  But it is too small and
is in the middle right side of page not in upper right side.

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)