[Heartlogic-dev] More meat for the ontological stew (fwd)

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] More meat for the ontological stew (fwd)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:26:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hi OHL-ians

Interesting stuff here.  I skimmed it and given how overwhelmed
I am now, it looks like this is more for idle curiosity.  Still
the first one I printed out so that I can add it to my paper pile.

Nonethless, I am going to make a wiki page for "Background, Literature
Review, and Related Work" and this email will be the first addition.

To that wiki page, I will add this to do item...

ToDo-ContactTheseWebsitesAndMaybeAskToGetWebPointerToUs.

....Oh well, I guess  I wont' be adding this to the wiki.  The site
is down and this email will be lost in the void once sent. Someone, please add it.

Bill