[Heartlogic-dev] jim's feedback : if/how to show feedback summary data

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] jim's feedback : if/how to show feedback summary data
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 23:12:20 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I gave a fried of mine the Operatin Rumination Baby Pilot study
a few days ago and am finally acting on his input.

I just made a change to one of the items in ItemContentAndExperimentalConditions.

He also questioned if we really needed to show how other people rated
each item.  He found that a little distracting.  So I added this...

However, one pilot subject, interviewed approx 2005-06-01 thought this was distracting and thought maybe we should show the participant how their responses stacked up against the average at the completion of the study. As of 2005-06-05 Bill does not think that this one objection is enough to override our decision to show the average response.

to...

http://wiki.nirmalvihar.info/index.cgi?action=edit;page_name=ShowingFeedbackSummaryData

...Bill