[Heartlogic-dev] Re: bug: maybe true maybe false

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] Re: bug: maybe true maybe false
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:07:39 +0530

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 20:14 -0500, William L. Jarrold wrote:
> J,
>
> Below it says "maybe true maybe false" but it should
> really only say "false."
>
> See...
>
> You have completed 11 items, 6 remaining.
>
> Thanks for your rating! Ratings like yours can help us evaluate and
> improve our AI models.
>
> Marvin the robot actually believes that the following is maybe true maybe
> false.
> Love and contempt are similar emotions.

That's not a bug.  That's a feature.  ;-)

According to the wiki, this items is classified as type "WhatsIt".  So
maybe this is one of those items which you aren't sure how to reverse.
I suggest you change the type to something less ambiguous or simply
delete it because there is already one reversed version.