[Heartlogic-dev] next step: diss items

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] next step: diss items
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:11:01 -0500 (CDT)

joshua et al,

i hope to send out something about the talk tomorrow.  it was great.

but most important cool next thing would be joshua for you to put up
the dissertation items.  once we get this we can gradully make the
items "live" by generating the items by a model however enhanced
we wish. we can also do the dissertation replication by feeding in
items to the stream of users.  dream on.

long term giving something back to the user is key.

josh's animation idea is cool.

can anyone find some nice robot graphics?

bill